Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day One- Starting Your "Buried Life Project"

In yesterday's class I introduced the final project for the year, which is creating a mini/blog version of your own "Buried Life" book.  If you weren't here yesterday then scroll down and read yesterday's post and then come back to this one.

In today's class we will be getting started on this project. Here is your "to do list" for today:

(1) As usual, tweet one more item off your list.
(2) Type and post your entire "bucket list" on your blog. Feel free write "omitted due to school appropriateness" or "omitted due to personal reasons" for items on your list that are too personal to share or are questionable for school content.
(3) Add a comment to this post that details your plans for your "Buried Life" project.  For example, discuss what might be the focus of your "Now What" story, how you are going to approach creating your visuals, and any specific supplies you are going to need to bring with you to class to work on the project.
(4) If you finish 1-3 on this list, go back and make sure you've completed this week's Reading and Writing Reflection (scroll down for the deets)


** Twitter Challenge**
For those of you that are up to it, I am issuing a Twitter challenge!

I challenge you to tweet at a "famous person" (athlete, author, actor, etc.) Ask them what is on their bucket list, and see if they answer you.  You might have to be politely persistent to get a response . . .

9 comments:

ashleymanon said...

I plan on writing it or displaying my bucket list in different ways then having someone take a picture with me in it. Either write it on a sign or somewhere unique. excited to do this!

Sydney said...

i plan to accomplish a couple of things on my bucket list such as 'fill a room full of balloons', take pictures either while i'm doing it or after and write words over it explaining what i've done. i plan to write about one of the things that's most exciting on my bucket list and do it like a creative short story.

Erin said...

I plan to represent my bucket list a few different ways, through pictures, signs and drawings. (of either the things I have done, will do, or really want to do) And I think I'll write about the one thing I want to do the most before I die. Don't know how yet though.

Anonymous said...

I would like to show mine in different ways, much like the buried life book. The ones I have tweeted ill screen capture, take pictures, draw/doodle, or find objects that represent the lists for me.Possibly pictures of getting the things done

Michelle said...

I'm not sure how I will illustrate my list yet. I may do a combination of everything we learned this semester

Mandy C said...

I'm going to be doing a majority of doodling and photography. Those are my passions and i hope and think i will be pretty creative with those choices.. I may try a few others ,we'll see. I may need my heavy duty camera for this, maybe some other toy props too if i can find some:)

Unknown said...

I plan on making my list into a book. It'll be like The Buried Life one and each one can represent it differently, through pictures, doodles, etc.

deenabrooke said...

I want to make my list kind of like a scrapbook. One item off my list on each page.

holly said...

My list has an explanation for each, and I am also using internet photos, my own photos, and I am making collages,