Friday 8 June 2012

A Note From Ms. McLauchlan


Hello class,

You all have a very busy week ahead of you, despite the fact that I am away.  The sub will give you a paper copy of the daily breakdown of work, but it will also be posted on http://cre8tivehavoc.blogspot.ca .  The daily instructions are fairly clear but if you have any questions, feel free to tweet at me  (@cre8tivehavoc), or e-mail me (tmclauchlan@sjsd.net) and I will respond fairly quickly. I will be away all week, but will be back on Monday, June 18th, which is the last day of classes.  Yes, you have to come to class that day, but I wouldn’t argue if you all wanted to bring some snacks!  Also please make sure you return any books you’ve borrowed this semester.  Just put a post it note with your name on the cover of the book and put it on the front desk.

Thanks,
Ms. McLauchlan

0 comments: