Wednesday 19 March 2014

An E-Mail from Ms. Bettess










Hello,

This email is for the amazing students in Ms. McLauchlan's Creative Writing class. 

I just wanted to let you know how much I loved reading your reflections on your Skype lesson last week. Last night, I commented on all that been posted. I knew going into this connection with you and your teacher that my students would love it but, I didn't know how much you would enjoy it. It made my day to see how much you love interacting with my grade 3 class. 

I shared your suggestions with my students and they'd love for you to come to Thompson. Unfortunately, it is too far away. I knew you had made an impact when two of them said they were going to Winnipeg for Spring Break and they could see you then. Too cute! 

I am very impressed with your teaching skills and your enthusiasm. Keep it up!

I am looking forward to further connections with you. We can't wait to teach you about procedural writing next week. Thank you for everything you have taught my students. 

Sincerely,

Ms. Bettess

0 comments: